We will shortly send you a pdf with just the mooc scheme
3. Certificate of attendance
Different types of certificates will be issued depending on the participation targets achieved by the participants (teachers or school staff, etc.):
- Participants who attend 3 of the 5 MOOC modules and conduct classroom piloting training (at least 3 workshops) will receive a certificate of attendance;
- Participants who attend 5 of the 5 MOOC modules and conduct a classroom piloting training (at least 5 workshops) will receive a “BLISS Methodology Expert” certificate;
- Participants who attend all 5 modules of the MOOC (for the school staff category only) will receive the “BLISS Methodology Expert” certificate.
- Participants who attend all 5 modules of the MOOC, complete the pilot training and participate in the communication campaign will receive the “BLISS Methodology Ambassador” certificate.
The digital mentors in each country are responsible for monitoring and recording the activities of the course participants through reports generated by the BLISS platform.