The BLISS project platform will be implemented as an online-based collaborative environment that can be used by experts, digital mentors from partner organizations, teachers, and students to share, network, and learn from each other about digital health literacy.
The platform will also act as:
- a multilingual online repository and catalogue raisonné of OERs on digital health
- an interactive Q&A database for users regarding health literacy and digital health problems
- the main source to receive the Digital Health@School framework and educational video cartoons
- an online community of practice on digital health literacy
- a learning environment in which the MOOC for teachers will be hosted
- an online learning environment for the use of BLISS training toolkit
In addition, the platform will also include further sections, e.g. to create joint information campaigns or run social media contests and challenges. In addition, the social media channels of the partners will be linked and there will be an area for parents where they can obtain materials on the topic of health literacy.